2020 Economic Outlook
What does 2020 hold for the greater Fairfax County regional economy? Presentations by top experts in the local economy, real estate, and business development will discuss current conditions and future projections at Economic Outlook 2020.
The 2020 Economic Outlook will be Thursday, April 2, 7:30 am to 11:00 am, at Belle Haven Country Club, 6023 Fort Hunt Road, Alexandria, VA 22307. Registration opens at 7:30 am with a buffet breakfast and business displays. The program will begin at 8:30 am and will conclude at 10:30 am.
Featured speakers and moderator are:
- Jeannette Chapman, Director, The Stephen S. Fuller Institute for Research on the Washington Region’s Economic Future
- Molly Boesel, Principal Economist, CoreLogic
- Louis Genuario, Genuario Construction Co., Home Builders Association of Virginia
- Lynne Stroebel, Walsh Colucci, Lubelley & Walsh
- Mark Ingrao, President & CEO, Northern Virginia Building Industry Association
- Ryan Conrad, President & CEO, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Alex Iams, Fairfax County EDA
This is a joint event of Mount Vernon Lee Chamber of Commerce and Southeast Fairfax Development Corp.
2019 Economic Outlook
The Economic Outlook 2019 was held April 11, 2019 at Belle Haven Country Club. Featured speakers and moderator were:
- Dr. Terry Clower, George Mason University Center for Regional Analysis
- Bryan Hill, Fairfax County Executive
- Dan Fulton, Fulton Research
- Dr. Ralph B. McLaughlin, CoreLogic
- Former Congressman Tom Davis, Holland and Knight